The Quebec Investor Program is much appreciated by those seeking to immigrate in Canada. Year after year, thousands of families have benefited from this popular program.
The Program is currently open to applicants with good French-language proficiency. Furthermore, the Quebec government is prioritizing these applications.
Good News ! For applicants who do not speak French, the Quebec Minister of Immigration will accept the applications from May 30, 2016 to February 28, 2017.
- No risk investment guaranteed by the Gouvernement of Québec (CAD$800,000 investment is repaid in full after five years, within 30 days of the investment’s maturity date);
- No specific language requirement during periods when the program is open to all applicants;
- Applicants’ families (spouse and dependent children) are included in applications and will benefit from the same immigration status as the main applicant;
- As a permanent resident, you are entitled to the same benefits as those enjoyed by Canadian citizens (free health care, free public schools, access to world renowned universities, etc.);
- Possibility of obtaining a Canadian passport entitling you to travel to over 100 countries without a visa.
- Have acquired CAD$1.6 million* in net worth, obtained legally, alone or with the help of a spouse or common-law partner;
- Have acquired a minimum of two years of management experience in the past five years;**
- Intend to settle in Québec and and sign an agreement to invest CAD$800,000 with an approved financial intermediary.***
*Included as assets: bank accounts, pension plans, securities, company shares, etc.;
**The company should have at least two full-time employees. It need not be a for-profit enterprise. It could also be an international agency, or governmental ministry or agency.
***Brokers and trust companies can provide financing for the CAD$800,000 investment;
Assess your candidacy :