Persons belonging to a particular job category (eg nurses, engineers, etc.) can immigrate to Quebec, Canada through the skilled worker program.
If you already work in Quebec, the Quebec Experience Program for workers is for you.
This program is for you if you wish to settle in Quebec and occupy a job. The Government will assess your capacity to integrate Quebec. Criteria such as your field of work, your age, your language skills and your academic background will be evaluated.
- Settle in Québec with the goal of being employed there ;
- Hold at least one diploma that corresponds, in the Québec education system, to a Secondary School Diploma or a Diploma of Vocational Studies ;
- Have acquired training and occupational skills that will facilitate your integration into the job market ;
This program is a fast track to immigrate to Canada. The Quebec Governement prioritizes those applications processing them in 20 days or less;
- Be present in Québec as a legal temporary worker and hold or have held one or more jobs of the same nature for at least 12 of the past 24 months;
- Have an intermediate level of French;
Assess your candidacy :