Canada offers some of the best ranked schools and universities in the world. Foreign student need to obtain a study permit to attend these institutions.

Working while studying in Canada is permitted under certain circumstances. After graduating, it is also possible to temporarily work in Canada or qualify for permanent residence through various programs.

Contact us and we will guide you through the process.


Assess your candidacy :