For the entrepreneurs who wish to relocate their acivities or a part of their activities in the province of Quebec, this program facilitates the immigration process and the acquisition of a Permanent Residency visa for the main applicant and his family.
This Program facilitates the immigration of people who want to settle in Quebec with their family and create their own job by practicing a profession or trade on their own account.
- Have net assets of at least C$300,000 that have been legally obtained with your married or common-law spouse, where applicable, provided he or she is accompanying you;*;
- Have at least two years’ experience in running a business acquired during the five years preceding the date you submitted your application that you manage, alone or with your accompanying spouse or common-law spouse, controlling at least 25% of the capital equity.;
- Create or a acquire a business in Québec that you will manage yourself or that you will participate in as management and operations partner on a daily basis. You must control, alone or with your accompanying spouse or common-law spouse, at least 25% of the capital equity with a value of at least C$100,000.;
- Come to Québec to create your own job by practicing a profession or trade on your own accord.;
- Have at least two years of experience as a self-employed worker in the profession or trade you plan to practise in Québec ;;
- Have net assets of at least C$100,000 with, where applicable, your married or common-law spouse provided he or she is accompanying you* ;
*Included as assets: bank accounts, pension plans, securities, company shares, etc.;